[asterisk-users] Recommendations

Todd Routhier fonemasta at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 16:55:16 CST 2011

Danny,

 Thanks for your help.

OK, guess I got confused by the fact that 8 comes after 4.

Maybe I missed something in the version number or maybe I am just, well,
lacking sleep.

When did the version numbers start going backwards?

By the way, I hope I am not top posting but Gmail is a little whacky,
trying to get use to it.

--Todd