[asterisk-users] centos asterisk 1.8 rpms: chan_gtalk and res_jabber missing?

Vladimir Mikhelson vlad at mikhelson.com
Sun Nov 27 19:35:21 CST 2011

It has been almost a year since I suggested to consider including these
into the RPM build.  There was no friction ever since, and I am building
from sources too...

It seems the RPM maintainers  think that Google Voice connectivity is an
experimental feature and thus it should not be included in the RPM.  Or
maybe their logic is different.  The end result is the same.

-Vladimir