[asterisk-users] Displaying entered digits in the LCD of the IP Phone when is requested to enter it

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 27 16:38:34 CST 2011

Hi All;

When using the IP Phone and will be prompted to enter a digits (for example, using the Background function), so when dialing the digits, I do not see these digits on the LCD of the Phone, how can I make it appear?

Actually I need it because I have a Background funtion that ask the agent to enter the number (through some scenario), so when dialing it, we would this to appear at the LCD of the phone, how?

Regards
Bilal