[asterisk-users] Get return code from MeetMeAdmin()? did it possible?

Eyal eyal at mcr-m.com
Sun Nov 27 02:17:30 CST 2011

?

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Eyal
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2011 3:25 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: [asterisk-users] MeetMeAdmin()

Hi,

I use this command " exten =>
unmute,n,MeetMeAdmin(room_number,m,${caller})",

Caller is the number of the participant that I want to mute, but when
the number of participant is not in the room I get a notice in the CLI:

"NOTICE[17723]: app_meetme.c:4244 admin_exec: Specified User not found!"

And the program continues from there as it should,

My question is, is there a way to use that answer in the program? Is
there a way to get a result of whether it works or not?

Thank you for your help.