[asterisk-users] Call Parking

Richard Zulu richardzulu at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 01:57:15 CST 2011

 Hey,

I am configuring call parking on asterisk however I have the following
issue,

- Caller A calls caller B
- Caller B receives the call and transfers it to the parking extension 799,
so that caller C can receive the call
-*The extension to which the call has been parked is read out to caller A
(who did not park the call) instead of caller B (who parked the call) : *this
is the problem.*

How can I solve that? I have tried all the options of T, t and r however in
vain.

*Here is my config in extensions.conf for call parking*

;Parking calls for office A
exten => 799,1,Set(CHANNEL(parkinglot)=parkinglot_main)
exten => 799,n,Set(_PARKINGLOT=parkinglot_main)
exten => 799,n,Answer()
exten => 799,n,Park()
exten => 799,n,Hangup()

[macro-officeA]
exten => s,1,Dial(${ARG1},10,Ttr)
exten => s,n,GotoIf($["${DIALSTATUS}" = "BUSY"]?busy:unavail)
exten => s,n(unavail),Voicemail(${MACRO_EXTEN}@officea-vmail,u)
exten => s,n,Hangup()
exten => s,n(busy),VoiceMail(${MACRO_EXTEN}@officea-vmail,b)
exten => s,n,Hangup()