[asterisk-users] How to program a 100ms delay between the ringing of queued calls w/ ringall

Douglas Mortensen doug at impalanetworks.com
Tue Nov 22 16:34:13 CST 2011

Hello,

Does anyone have any idea of how I can program a 100ms delay in between the ringing of 2 subsequent calls in a queue configured with a ringall strategy? In other words, our queue ringing strategy rings all queue agents with the first caller in line in the queue. We only permit 1 ringing call at a time, but it does ring to all phones. After an agent answers it, asterisk then rings through the 2nd caller in the queue to all phones/agents again (other than the "busy" agent who is on the phone with the 1st caller).

I want to force a 100ms delay in between the time that the 1st call is answered, and the 2nd call starts ringing.

Any suggestions of how I can do this? I assume I'll need to modify the asterisk dial plan, as I didn't see any queue parameters that would provide this feature for me.

I do appreciate your help!

Sincerely,
-
Doug Mortensen