[asterisk-users] Continue AGI after Dial() following caller hang up?

David Cunningham dcunningham at voisonics.com
Tue Nov 22 04:35:52 CST 2011

Kingsley,

We have the same - the daemon forks child processes to handle individual
calls.

We need the fastAGI to continue so it can take some further action
recording details of the call. This could be done using the 'h' extension,
but it would be nice to avoid this method for simplicity sake. It does
appear that some people can continue after the Dial and we can't for some
reason.