[asterisk-users] Continue AGI after Dial() following caller hang up?

Kingsley Tart kingsley at skymarket.co.uk
Mon Nov 21 07:54:09 CST 2011

Yeah I think I slightly misread your original question, which I realised
when I saw Thorsten's reply. I initially thought you just wanted to
avoid going into the h extension.

I'm not doing any AGI stuff here that hangs around while the call does
stuff - the AGI process just runs quickly then quits, returning control
back to the dialplan. I had incorrectly assumed you were doing the same.

Cheers,
Kingsley.

Cheers,
Kingsley.