[asterisk-users] CDR mysql with asterisk 1.4

Ryan Wagoner rswagoner at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 07:36:58 CST 2011

On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 7:13 AM, salaheddine elharit
<salah.elharit200 at gmail.com> wrote:
> hello list
>

> i have asterisk 1.4 installed and i want to use CDR mysql  during the
> installation i didn’t check the cdr mysql with  make menuselect
>

> my question : i want to check this option now  after the installtion and
> configuration of all options but he asks me to do. /configure before to use
> make menuselect
>

> i want to know if there any problem if i do. / configure and make menuselect
> to install cdr because this server is very important for me and i can’t stop
> it

How did you initially install Asterisk? When compiling from source
./configure is the first step before you can run make. It shouldn't
prompt to run ./configure for make menuselect if you are just changing
some options from a previously compile and install.

If you were able to run make menuselect without configure you might be
able to load the module while Asterisk is running. You would copy the
cdr_mysql.so to the lib directory and run module load cdr_mysql.
However I would still plan this for after hours in case of an issue.

Ryan