[asterisk-users] CDR mysql with asterisk 1.4

salaheddine elharit salah.elharit200 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 06:13:50 CST 2011

hello list

i have asterisk 1.4 installed and i want to use CDR mysql  during the
installation i didn’t check the cdr mysql with  make menuselect

my question : i want to check this option now  after the installtion and
configuration of all options but he asks me to do. /configure before to use
make menuselect

i want to know if there any problem if i do. / configure and make
menuselect to install cdr because this server is very important for me and
i can’t stop it

thanks and regards