[asterisk-users] Setting outbound PRI Callerid with Asterisk 10.0.0-beta2

asterisk users ast4774 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 15:21:37 CST 2011

Thank you. Omitting the quotes on CALLERID(NAME) line seems to be the
solution.  This works:

     same => n,Set(CALLERID(name)=AB&CD COMPANY)
     same => n,Set(CALLERID(number)=5191112222)
     same => n,Dial(Dahdi/G1/5193334444)

It is strange, though, that with quotes in, the call actually fails
with congestion, and only with certain numbers dialed (all 10-digit
local area dialing). Some sort of error message would be nice.  :-)

This help is much appreciated!