[asterisk-users] AMI: anything to glue originate to events?

giovanni.v iax at keybits.org
Thu Nov 17 14:02:59 CST 2011

On 17/11/2011 19.45, c.savinovich at itntelecom.com wrote:
> if it is what I think it is, I remember I had a similar situation a few
> years ago, and I ended up having to create an internal table in my code,
> so that I could keep track of the channel ids + action ids .

Which is exactly what I'm doing but I tried to figure out if there was
something more reliable ... I refer to the logic not the data structure.

Ignoring for a moment the relationship between events, my conclusion is
still that there is nothing that ensures that very first event that I
will receive after /Response/ to my /Originate/ for that channel is
really fired from my application, I can only guess it is.

Thank you.