[asterisk-users] polycom soundpint ip650 question

eherr email.eherr9633 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 10:57:34 CST 2011

Doing it that was does accomplish the original question, which is cool. Thanks.

But you're also right in that we wont like it.

This setup only allows for her extension to be registered to just one line key, unless I am missing something.

So in order for her to dial out, I would need to assign the rest of the line keys a different extension and set it up as normal.
Under this setup, I am assuming that internally, her coworkers will have to know both extensions that she has, right?

Thanks,
--E