[asterisk-users] Multiple SIP endpoint registrations

Sammy Govind govoiper at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 09:13:12 CST 2011

"can I make call without registration to an registered SIP account?" --
Yes, you can but first you need to set allowguest=yes in sip.conf (makes ur
server insecure)

I guess you can put in same user/sip account in all iphones and like (in
x-lite) don't let the phones register to server rather set the server IP as
outbound proxy.

/Sammy