[asterisk-users] Multiple SIP endpoint registrations

Faraj Khasib fkhasib at iconnecths.com
Tue Nov 15 07:28:07 CST 2011

Hi guys,
I want to ask if its possible to make calls using one SIP account,
The problem is like this : I have an iPhone app and I want all my users to call the same extension which is virtual extension to my call center,
so the iPhone app will be using the same SIP account for all users
lets say for example:
iPhone users uses 6000 at mydomain to call 9000 at my domain(which is the call center)
Now My question is about the iPhone user part... Does the Asterisk 1.8 support that all my iPhone users register with the same account(6000 at mydomain) and call that extension(dont worry about this extension)?
Regards
Faraj Khasib