[asterisk-users] Logging Specific Verbose Level To Seperate File

Tristram Cheer tristram at tristramcheer.com
Sun Nov 13 23:14:08 CST 2011

Hi Sammy,

It's a good start, Atleast being split it is handy, Ideally I'd to be able
to spit DumpChan output direct to JabberSend or func_ODBC but I fear this
will require someone who know's C to alter the module. I think i'm going to
have to just use JabberSend for each variable I use and the channel details
which is going to blow out the size of the dialplan a bit but I cant see
another way around it

Cheers