[asterisk-users] DID Provider Issues

Carlos Alvarez carlos at televolve.com
Fri Nov 11 11:46:44 CST 2011

As we were discussing off-list, I don't think there's a solution for
problems on the PSTN side.  Our solution has been to fire carriers that
have these problems frequently.  We haven't had an origination carrier
issue in a very long time.  If your origination carrier has good
redundancy, and you do too, then SIP/IP issues shouldn't get in the way.

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 10:42 AM, eherr <email.eherr9633 at gmail.com> wrote:

> How do people get around when their DID provider is experiencing routing
> issues and cannot terminate the DID to your box and all
> your clients from that provider can no longer receive inbound calls to
> their company?
>
> Thanks,
> --E
>

> --