[asterisk-users] DAHDI has broken by pbx :-(

Dale Noll dnoll at wi.rr.com
Fri Nov 11 11:28:08 CST 2011

On 11/11/2011 07:53 AM, Russell Brown wrote:

> Well...  the other classic 'fix' seems to have worked.  Power cycling
> everything and rebooting and the problem's gone away.
>
> That's a bit of a Curate's Egg as I don't know what the cause was but it
> gets me out of the mire for now.
>
> Many thanks for the help Dale.

Your welcome. If the problem never occurs again, then that was the
correct fix, even though the actual cause was never really found. (So
Windows like.)

Curious. When you restarted 'everything', did that include the far end
switch or just the Asterisk side?  Still wondering if the far end was
the culprit.