[asterisk-users] Frequent Asterisk Restarts

Mike Diehl mdiehl at diehlnet.com
Thu Nov 10 15:05:29 CST 2011

I'll explore the options outlined in the document below, later tonight.

However, I've been able to reproduce the problem!  It seems that when one of
my users, at a particular site, transfers a call to another extension,
asterisk bounces.

They're using Polycom 301's and 501's with SIP version 3.1.4.0070.

Without having gotten the debug info, yet, is there anything else I can look
at?

TIA.

On Thursday 10 November 2011 11:46:35 am Leif Madsen wrote:
> On 11-11-10 01:15 PM, Eric Wieling wrote:
> > The Asterisk source tree has a document with instructions on getting a
> > backtrace from the segfaults so you can report it on the issue tracker.
>
> Most up to date documentation is on the Asterisk wiki:
>
> https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Debugging
>
> --

Take care and have fun,
Mike Diehl.