[asterisk-users] Reporting for Asterisk Call Center

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 5 04:09:10 CDT 2011

Dear Warren;

Thanks a lot for the reply and kindly help.

I ran the below commands and now I have the database asteriskcdrdb and the table cdr, also I did the configuration in the cdr_mysql.conf but until now I do not see entries in the database (still the table is free).

The asterisk version I am running is 1.8.4.2 and actually I selected the cdr_mysql from the menuselect while doing the installation, but I do not see cdr_mysql.so in the /usr/lib/asterisk/modules , so it is not added?

I checked the cdr.conf file and I found the following sentence (I am surprise, because in asterisk 1.8, it should come with it without need for the addon to be downloaded separately ..):

;    (also, mysql is available via the asterisk-addons, due to licensing
;     requirements)

So, the licesne is required? Well, why I did not see the cdr_mysql it in the /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/?