[asterisk-users] DID from Direct from Telco

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 09:42:14 CDT 2011

Hello Eric,

That is also a good idea. I am new to the VoIP world an do not know
who the major players are however,
will catch on really quick as my background is enhanced neuro
networks. I understand all the theory
behind compressions, codecs etc... Just trying to apply it in the real
world. That being said, I was
under the impression that only the local Telcos have control over the
phone numbers.I take it that this
is not correct?

Cheers,

Berry.