[asterisk-users] DID from Direct from Telco

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Fri Nov 4 08:40:28 CDT 2011

What is your target PBX is it Asterisk?

If so your best method is to take calls in direct via SIP trunks, but there
are PRI and FXO options available as well. You can not use an FXS gatway to
plug to the Telco Service lines.

SIP Trunk -> Asterisk or Like VOIP compliant PBX..

If your PBX is not SIP complaint here is a method you can use to get SIP
into that.

SIP Trunk -> SIP to PRI Grateway - PBX with PRI input.

If your PBX does not have the PRI option and only analog channel inputs
FXO

SIP Trunk -> SIP to FXS Gatway - PBX with FXO inputs

Thanks

Bryant Zimmerman (ZK Tech Inc.)

616-855-1030 Ext. 2003