[asterisk-users] Problem with Atxfer for the calling party

Antonio Modesto modesto at isimples.com.br
Tue Nov 1 07:27:41 CDT 2011

Good morning,

    I have not solved this problem yet, but, I found that the source of
the problem are my macros. For example, I have this context:

context ramais {
	101 => &dial_sip(exten1);
	102 => &dial_sip(exten2);
	103 => &dial_sip(exten3);
};

All these extensions use the dial_sip macro, I have changed this context
to use the Dial application instead of dial_sip macro, it worked fine.
The problem is that when i use the macro, the current context is changed
to the dial_sip context, the dial_sip context is automatically created
by asterisk when i use any macro and of fact this context doesn't have
the ramais context included. Is there some way to specify on which
context the macro will run?