[asterisk-users] BRI confiugration error

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Tue May 31 04:17:56 CDT 2011

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 12:29:36PM +0530, mahesh katta wrote:
> On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 12:17 PM, Shaun Ruffell <sruffell at digium.com> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 12:03:13PM +0530, mahesh katta wrote:
> > > On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 11:53 AM, Shaun Ruffell <sruffell at digium.com>

> > Also, the original configuration files you posted didn't have 'bri_cp'
> > set as the signalling. That makes me wonder if the files you posted are
> > really the ones chan_dahdi is attempting to parse.
> >
> yes sir , its not original configuration i am changing the signalling .i
> tried with bri_cp signalling thats why its in cli.

It's either "bri_cpe" (for CPE PtP) or "bri_cpe_ptmp" (for CPE PtMP).

Please make sure you have a valid signalling name.

> sir please help if you want remote my server i can give you .

If it's still not working (after 'module unload chan_dahdi.so' and
'module load chan_dahdi.so', could you please please provide both the
error message and the current chan_dahdi.conf (with #include-d files)?

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
+972-50-7952406           mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com