[asterisk-users] Cisco registration problem with 1.8.3.3

Ryan Wagoner rswagoner at gmail.com
Mon May 30 17:09:32 CDT 2011

On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 5:18 PM, Ian S. Worthington
<ianworthington at usa.net> wrote:
> Many thanks for that.
>
> I tried pedantic=no (adding it directly to the [702] section in
> sip_additional.conf: I'm using the freepbx frontend and it doesn't seem to
> have a way to enter that through the gui), but it didn't fix it: same console
> log.

The setting is a global setting. With FreePBX you want to add
pedantic=no to /etc/asterisk/sip_general_custom.conf You can verify
from the Asterisk console with sip show settings. You should see
Pedantic SIP support: No under Global Signalling Settings

Ryan