[asterisk-users] asterisk in some kind of loop

covici at ccs.covici.com covici at ccs.covici.com
Mon May 30 01:20:18 CDT 2011

I am using asterisk 1.8 from a few days ago and it goes into some kind
of loop after maybe a couple of days of use.  I compiled with debugging
flags on and no optimize and I then attached gdb to the process.

I did a backtrace and one for all threads and  put it at
http://pastebin.com/AGDsLdr7 .

I would appreciate it if someone could take a look and tell me what can
be done to fix this problem.

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

How do
you spend it?