[asterisk-users] DID for outbound PSTN call

satish patel satish_lx at hotmail.com
Fri May 27 09:42:06 CDT 2011

Hi There,

We have single PRI with multiple DID numbers and its working fine in receiving call. And if you make outbound call it will send main-line CallerID (company name). Now we want individual caller id for per extensions on outbound calls. like if i call someone he will get my extension as callerid  ( 617-838-XXXX) XXXX is my sip extension something like this so next time i direct get call from users. How to do this ?

-S