[asterisk-users] how to specify the numbers to call with sip

mahesh katta maheshkatta at flexydial.com
Fri May 27 04:56:27 CDT 2011

104 extension should call all outgoing calls, for example you can give one
particular context for104 ,EX: ALL is a context
sip.conf
[104]
username=104
secret=123
nat=yes
canreinvite=yes
context=ALL

extensions.conf
[ALL]
_0X.,1,Dial(zap/go,20,tTo)

On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 3:15 PM, Alex Balashov <abalashov at evaristesys.com>wrote:

> Route 104 into one dialplan context and 105 & 106 into a more restrictive
> one.
>
> --
> Alex Balashov - Principal
> Evariste Systems LLC
> 260 Peachtree Street NW
> Suite 2200
> Atlanta, GA 30303
> Tel: +1-678-954-0670
> Fax: +1-404-961-1892
> Web: <http://www.evaristesys.com/>http://www.evaristesys.com/
>
> On May 27, 2011, at 5:29 AM, salaheddine elharit <
> salah.elharit200 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> i have installed asterisk and i have 3 sip 104 ,105 and 106
>

> Now I can make the calls with theses sip without issue
>

> I want to configure the outbound calls for these sips like that:
>

> 104 permission to call any number, but for 105 and 106 I want to specify
> some numbers to call
>

> Any help please
>
> thanks and regards
>
> --

> --

Best Regards,

Mahesh Katta
*BUZZ**WORKS* Business Services Private Limited
BANGALORE | CHENNAI | HYDERABAD | MUMBAI| DELHI
201, Crystal Tower, 75 Gundavali Cross Lane, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri (E)
Mumbai 400069
GSM +91.97029.70779 | Phone +91.22.4229.2634 | Fax +91.22.4229.2634
Web http://www.buzzworks.com