[asterisk-users] DB driven voicemail

Abdul Basit basit.engg at gmail.com
Thu May 26 13:19:47 CDT 2011

Have anyone setup voicemail using DB?
I am facing problems with asterisk realtime voicemail setup.

Asterisk authenticate and saves new voicemail records in mysql with voice
file path.

/var/spool/asterisk/voicemail/default/337/INBOX/msg0001

When we listen voiemails, app_voicemail deletes old record from
voicemail_data and inserts a new one with new file name in Old folder.

/var/spool/asterisk/voicemail/default/337/Old/msg0000

Please note that message name also changed.

How to handle voicemail in asterisk realtime?

--
Regards,

Abdul Basit