[asterisk-users] MagicJack quality

jon pounder jonp at inline.net
Tue May 24 13:51:37 CDT 2011

On 05/24/2011 02:45 PM, Warren Selby wrote:
> On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 12:33 PM, Doug Lytle <support at drdos.info
> <mailto:support at drdos.info>> wrote:
>
>     Steve Edwards wrote:
>
>         My archives don't go back that far
>

>     Mine do.
>
>     No match on Jack, magic or itntelecom.com <http://itntelecom.com>
>     <mailto:c.savinovich at itntelecom.com
>     <mailto:c.savinovich at itntelecom.com>>
>
>     Doug
>

> http://www.mail-archive.com/asterisk-users@lists.digium.com/msg207540.html
>
> A quick google for "magicjack quality C. Savinovich" turned this up as
> the second hit...that being said, I agree the OP from today is just
> spam and doesn't really help anyone.
>
> --
> Thanks,
> --Warren Selby, dCAP

When you get right down to it, the following is just as spammy and it
doesn't even describe what is at the link.
I don't agree with what the other guy did, but if you quickly scanned
the email you knew all the details without having to go to some other
site. If I want to know what selbytech is about I have to click there,
and this link is injected in the mailing list over and over.

So don't be so quick to criticize someone when you are doing things just
as bad IMO.