[asterisk-users] chan_zap

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 12:42:06 CDT 2011

Dear;

I did restart for asterisk and actually i restarted the machine using init 6 but the problem still the same.

I run zttool and it gives OK and not REC, also when I pressed F1 for more details I saw that
Current Allarms: No Allarms
Sync source: Internally clocked

IRQ Misses:               0
Bipolar Viol:             0
Tx/Rx Levels:         0/  0
Total/Conf/Act:       4/  4/  0

So what could be my problem?
Appreciate if someone can help me? How can I know if the hardware is damaged or not?

Regards
Bilal