[asterisk-users] Latest DAHDI/libpri/Asterisk 1.8 & 1x BRI port HFC based ISDN card?

Patrick Lists asterisk-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Tue May 24 04:27:21 CDT 2011

On 05/24/2011 10:50 AM, Olivier wrote:

> 2011/5/24 Kristijan Vrban <vrban.lkml at googlemail.com
> <mailto:vrban.lkml at googlemail.com>>
>
>     http://code.google.com/p/zaphfc/
>

> Hi,
>
> Which hardware would be recommended to try this code ?

As far as I know you can use any ISDN card with a Cologne HFC-S chip and
a _single_ BRI ISDN port.

http://www.colognechip.com/isdn/controllers/frame-hfc-s-pci-a.htm

I don't know if zaphfc works with the newer Cologne XHFC-1SU chip so I
would avoid cards with that chip.

Cards with 2 or more BRI ports, like the Digium B410P, the OpenVox B200
B400 B800, Junghanns duoBRI quadBRI octoBRI and old beroNet BxN cards,
are supposedly supported out of the box by the latest libpri & dahdi.

Also check out this site: http://sourceforge.net/projects/dahdi-zaphfc/

Regards,
Patrick