[asterisk-users] Asterisk18 realtime/mysql - extconfig.conf - res-mysql.conf

Hans Witvliet hwit at a-domani.nl
Mon May 23 17:26:37 CDT 2011

Right, Here is its (res_mysql.conf) content:

[general]
dbhost = 127.0.0.1
dbname = asterisk
dbuser = voipadmin
dbpass = secret
dbport = 3306
dbsock = /tmp/mysql.sock
dbcharset = latin1
requirements=warn ; or createclose or createchar

The file didn't exists on the systemm so i had to create it.
I kept it identical to res_config_mysql.conf

Hans