[asterisk-users] Latest DAHDI/libpri/Asterisk 1.8 & 1x BRI port HFC based ISDN card?

Patrick Lists asterisk-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Mon May 23 07:43:13 CDT 2011

Hi,

I would appreciate some advice on the following: how does one use a
single BRI port HFC chipset based ISDN cards with the latest DAHDI,
libpri and Asterisk 1.8?

For Asterisk 1.4 I would first install mISDN & mISDNuser and then build
Asterisk 1.4. Now I noticed that Digium's HFC chipset based B410P is
supported by the latest DAHDI & libpri but reading the source of the
wcb4xxp driver it only seems to support HFC chipset based cards with _2_
or more BRI ports. What do I use for a _single_ BRI port card with
latest DAHDI, libpri and Asterisk 1.8?

Thanks and regards,
Patrick