[asterisk-users] SIP-T to SIP Gateway

Elliot Murdock murdocke at gmail.com
Mon May 23 05:46:52 CDT 2011

Hello,

Thank you for the reply.

Basically, currently, Asterisk does not seem to support SIP-T decoding.
 Accordingly, I am looking for a third-party gateway that can bridge (along
with decoding any ISUP data) a server sending SIP-T packets to the Asterisk
server.  The topography would be as follows:

SIP-T Proxy <--> SIP-T to SIP gateway <--> Asterisk Server

SIP packets reaching the Asterisk server will have the appropriate headers
already added by the SIP-T to SIP gateway.

Also, although Asterisk does not currently support SIP-T, would the extra
MIME encapsulation in the packets make the SIP packets not processable by
Asterisk?

Thanks,
Elliot