[asterisk-users] Asterisk DTMF 'talkoff' issues

virendra bhati virbhati at gmail.com
Mon May 23 04:06:31 CDT 2011

Hi List,

I am using Asterisk 1.6.2.18. One strange problem come into my knowledge
after using this version of asterisk.
Without pressing any digits or key from my mobile, I am getting DTMF into my
asterisk server.

For getting DTMF I have use one opensourse application which gets events
from asterisk server and store into database. And after that I made my own
script to gets these DTMF keys and play some IVR into the conference.
For conference I am useing Konference module.

 I have check sip.conf and set *relaxdtmf=no*

I am using Dahdi and set chan_dahhi.conf as below

[channels]
resetinterval=never
context=incoming
usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
canpark=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
echotraining=yes
relaxdtmf=400
rxgain=0.0
txgain=-5.0
group=1
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
immediate=no

Hardware use:-
*Sangoma A104 port*

Please help me. Is this Card problem or asterisk because I already check
with Dahdi card too , but the problem was same .....As per the current
scenario problem might be from Asterisk or Konference.  But  asterisk case I
more because Events are getting with the help of Asterisk AMI not Konference
module..

-----
Thanks and regards

 Virendra Bhati