[asterisk-users] call files .vbs

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Sun May 22 19:55:41 CDT 2011

On Sun, 22 May 2011, Thomas Perron wrote:

> Also, it seems like the pscp function is the way that I can tie together
> the vb script with the logic of the Asterisk call files........ learning
> curve!!

pscp is a program, not a function. Part of or related to putty as I
remember.

Not a good idea. One of the 'bugaboos' of call files is that you are
supposed to create the files in a temporary directory and move them into
the spool directory.

Also, you will have limited error detection ability if you are only
dumping files 'willy-nilly.'

Much better to do it all on the Asterisk host.

--
Thanks in advance,