[asterisk-users] [Fwd: FW: realtime mysql - p4]

Hans Witvliet hwit at a-domani.nl
Sun May 22 16:50:16 CDT 2011

On Fri, 2011-05-20 at 10:05 +0100, Andrew Thomas wrote:
> Post your cdr_mysql.conf and res_mysql.conf and we'll take it from
> there.
>
> Don't forget to remove any 'private' info first (like passwords).
>
> Cheers

Tnx for the offer,
Wil get the files when got back at the office.
I presume that cdr_mysql.conf is only relevant for storing
call-data-records? Perhaps that is something for later on.

For now, i have to show a working *, with all sip-details in a mysql-DB.
Other people pointed out that other means (postgres, ldap) might work
better, but that's not an option for me.

Hans