[asterisk-users] Restart asterisk destroy all registered SIP peers

satish patel satish_lx at hotmail.com
Fri May 20 14:00:47 CDT 2011

We have polycom 501 and i am waiting since last 5 min no registration require appear.

-S

From: mdeneen at gmail.com
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 14:56:20 -0400
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Restart asterisk destroy all registered SIP	peers

On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 2:10 PM, satish patel <satish_lx at hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi Guys!

This is strange issue with 1.8 I have restarted my asterisk and it destroy all registered SIP peers now only solution is i manually reboot all phones to get them register back. I have never seen issue like this before. Any idea what would be the issue ?

Thanks
Shouldn't the phones re-register on their own?  Mine do it every few minutes.
-M