[asterisk-users] SIP Diversion RDNIS - how to get reason parameter?

Benoit Panizzon benoit.panizzon at imp.ch
Fri May 20 09:39:35 CDT 2011

Hi Olivier

> Are those PBXs directly connected to each other through a SIP trunk ?

Yes, and the reason is definitely transmitted in the SIP header and also
parsed by asterisk and displayed in debug output.

After reading a bit more in chan_sip.c (I'm not a coder) I fear the result is
just put in a temporary variable __SIPDIVERSIONREASON but not in a variable
useable in the dialplan.

Kind regards

Benoit Panizzon
--