[asterisk-users] Pridialplan/ prilocaldialplan

Rafael dos Santos Saraiva rafaelsnsa at gmail.com
Thu May 19 12:30:36 CDT 2011

Hi

I change the chan_dahdi.conf and restart dahdi:
prilocaldialplan=private
pridialplan=private

But, in debug i see the following informations:
1 > Calling Number (len= 8) [ Ext: 0  TON: *National Number (2) * NPI:
ISDN/Telephony Numbering Plan (E.164/E.163) (1)
1 >                           Presentation: Presentation permitted, user
number not screened (0)  '1570' ]
1 > [70 0a 80 30 38 31 37 34 37 39 35 36]
1 > Called Number (len=12) [ Ext: 1  TON: Unknown Number Type (0)  NPI:
Unknown Number Plan (0)  '81747956' ]

I set Private TON, but display National TON.

Thank's

Att,
Rafael Saraiva
2011/5/19 Захаров Антон <instnt at mail.ru>

>  Hello.
>
> To apply this settings you should restart dahdi ("dahdi restart" in CLI).
> About influence you could read here:
> http://markmail.org/message/rpd2aewiu2soostz
>
> On 19.05.2011 06:05, Rafael dos Santos Saraiva wrote:
>
> Hi
>

>  I'm beginner in list. I have doubts about the options pridialplan and
> prilocaldiaplan in chan_dahdi.conf. I interconnect the Asterisk with a
> Siemens PBX, but i saw that the changes in the file do not take effect in
> debug of the span or calling/called number. How to use this options? In that
> cases to use?
>
>  Ps.: sorry for the english, i'm brazilian.
>
>  Thanks
> --
> Att,
> Rafael Saraiva