[asterisk-users] Polycom IP335 3.3.1 Call Waiting

Ryan Wagoner rswagoner at gmail.com
Thu May 19 12:24:53 CDT 2011

I updated my phones to the UCS 3.3.1 firmware a few months back. The
scenario is I place a call and receive an incoming call. With 3.3.1
the screen will show call 1/2 and I have to press the down arrow to
see the caller name / number. Has anybody else noticed this with
3.3.1? I had thought with 3.2.4 it would automatically show call
waiting name and number without pressing any keys. It could be
possible I missed a setting, but I didn't see anything in the admin
guide.

Ryan