[asterisk-users] When someone helps you, at least let them know if the problem is resolved or not

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Wed May 18 19:27:58 CDT 2011

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 7:19 PM, Matt Riddell <lists at venturevoip.com> wrote:
> On 17/05/11 5:24 PM, Sherwood McGowan wrote:
>>
>> I like puppies....
>
> Yeah, much more tasty than fully grown dogs :-P
>
> --
> Cheers,
>
> Matt Riddell
>
> http://www.venturevoip.com/news.php (Daily Asterisk News)
> http://www.venturevoip.com/exchange.php (Full ITSP Solution)
> http://www.venturevoip.com/cc.php (Call Centre Solutions)

Yes, but the breeding cycle is too long.

Bunnies can be produced like clock work. One male several females and
a night of partying once a month (31 days usually).

http://www.wikihow.com/Raise-Rabbits-for-Food

This will greatly supplement the lack of puppies.

I am unsure of puppy fat, but rabbits are very low on fat, in fact,
you will starve if you just consume bunnies.

http://www.raising-rabbits.com/rabbit-starvation.html

Maybe feeding the puppies rabbit will create fat?

Thanks,
Steve T