[asterisk-users] AMI perl daemon

vip killa vipkilla at gmail.com
Mon May 16 13:16:30 CDT 2011

i was able to create a daemon that queries a database every 2 seconds for
outbound calls. the daemon originates a call to a destination determined by
the database. what i've noticed is, after the originate, the script never
does anything else. it seems i have to use "Async" or the AMI will
disconnect, so i tried using OriginateHack=>1 but still no dice... any
ideas?