[asterisk-users] Backport of DEVICE_STATE to 1.4

Olivier oza_4h07 at yahoo.fr
Mon May 16 09:43:56 CDT 2011

2011/5/16 Andrew Thomas <andy at datavox.co.uk>

> Ah! Forgot about that.
>
> Looks like your on your own Olivier.

Not yet as I found this one :
http://svncommunity.digium.com/svn/russell/asterisk-1.4/func_devstate-1.4/func_devstate.c

In this one, even logs are up to date (ie references to DEVICE_STATE) but I
don't know if there other differences with other backported functions (from
issue 15818, for instance) are meangingful.

Maybe this link could be added to issue 19300 for further reference.

Now it seems I don't have to change my dialplan (for DEVSTATE/DEVICE_STATE)
when moving from 1.4 to 1.6 or 1.8.

Thanks for helping anyway.