[asterisk-users] iptables for Asterisk - Any good guides out there?

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Sat May 14 22:23:56 CDT 2011

Thanks Jeremy. But unfortunately no time to go over all this in detail.
Maybe in future. Also because as I repeatedly said I have OpenVPN setup so I
trust the VPN network there is no need for all this complication. Simply
allowing all traffic out and only allowing VPN traffic in from tun0 would do
for me.

Thanks

On Sat, May 14, 2011 at 9:46 PM, Jeremy Kister <asterisk-01 at jeremykister.com