[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.8 realtime tables.

Satish Barot satish4asterisk at gmail.com
Fri May 13 04:46:00 CDT 2011

I was looking for MySQL table structures for ARA (Asterisk 1.8.X).
I found one for SIP friends on,
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/SIP+Realtime,+MySQL+table+structure

But it seems that it is not as per the Asterisk 1.8 SIP options. i.e. it
contains 'call-limit' which is deprecated in 1.8 and not the 'callcounter'
as one of the fields.
Pardon my ignorance, but are 'cid_number','trunkname','fullname' from given
link sip parameters to be set? sip.conf has no such entries.

I also looked at .../contrib/realtime/mysql, and didn't find 'callcounter'
in sipfriends.sql. I also couldn't find tables for queue and queue members
in it.

Yes, I can update or add latest options(fields) in sipfriends.sql. I can
even create structures for queue and queue members.I just wanted to come
across the latest table definitions so that I don't spend time on
reinventing the wheels.

Will it not be a good option to have latest and all  '.sql's for ARA in
contrib/realtime/mysql?

I appreciate the kind of work Digium has done in the form of Asterisk. I
also acknowledge the kind of (indirect :)) help I have got from Asterisk
users' group.

Thanks a lot.
[SATISH]