[asterisk-users] test call generator

|| dave cantera Mobile david.cantera at ibsonecall.com
Thu May 12 14:40:26 CDT 2011

dan, elder,
I have played with scripts to generate calls and track their
completion,  email me off-list if you have questions.
daveC

Daniel - Asterisk wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> I wonder if someone could share a manual about using SIPp for
> Asterisk's testing.
>
> I'll be gratefull
>

> Regards,
>
> Elder Arohuanca
> Lima - Peru
>
> On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 12:59 PM, zac wolfe <zac.wolfe at gmail.com
> <mailto:zac.wolfe at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Sipp looks pretty good! I don't know how I missed this one.  This
>     would've saved me tons of time a couple months ago.
>
>     I plan on using it to load test using 2 Asterisk servers, one to
>     initiate the SIP calls, the other to receive. Thanks for the tip Alex.
>
>     Zac Wolfe
>     Safi Systems LLC
>     www.safisystems.com <http://www.safisystems.com>
>

>     On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 5:58 AM, Alex Balashov
>     <abalashov at evaristesys.com <mailto:abalashov at evaristesys.com>> wrote:
>
>         What you are looking for is SIPP:   http://sipp.sourceforge.net/
>
>         It won't intrinsically tell you anything about the data;  it's
>         up to you
>         to appropriate the findings.  But it accomplishes the
>         generation of
>         traffic (and dummy media!) on a technical level.
>
>         Igor Hernandez wrote:
>
>         > Sam Tam wrote:
>         >> Hello everyone
>         >>
>         >>
>         >>
>         >> I am trying to look for a free test call generator that
>         will get me some
>         >> stats like PDD, ASR and call quality etc on each route. As
>         well as do
>         >> test at every interval too
>         >>
>         >>
>         >> If you know something like this please enlighten me.
>         >>
>         >> Sam
>         >>
>         >>
>         >>
>         >>
>         >> _______________________________________________
>         >> -- Bandwidth and Colocation Provided by
>         http://www.api-digital.com --
>         >>
>         >> AstriCon 2008 - September 22 - 25 Phoenix, Arizona
>         >> Register Now: http://www.astricon.net
>         >>
>         >> asterisk-users mailing list
>         >> To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit:
>         >
>         > Hey Sam,
>         >
>         > I've been looking for such a tool also. I can't seem to find
>         a tool that
>         > does those things.
>         >
>         > If nothing comes up in the next couple of weeks I'm going to
>         code
>         > something up, I wouldn't mind letting you and anyone else
>         who might be
>         > interested have the source once its done.
>         >
> [...]

SJREIA South Jersey Real Estate Investors Association
Want to invest in Real Estate?
come out and join over 450 real estate investors
http://www.SJREIA.org

Licensed NJ Real Estate Agent
Buy This House REALTORs
david.cantera at IBSOnecall.com