[asterisk-users] Light indicator managed by Asterisk

Eric Wieling EWieling at nyigc.com
Thu May 12 12:34:03 CDT 2011

pbx*CLI> core show application minivmmwi

  -= Info about application 'MinivmMWI' =-

[Synopsis]
Send Message Waiting Notification to subscriber(s) of mailbox.

[Description]
This application is part of the Mini-Voicemail system, configured in "min
ivm.conf".
MinivmMWI is used to send message waiting indication to any devices whose
channels have subscribed to the mailbox passed in the first parameter.

[Syntax]
MinivmMWI(username at domain,urgent,new,old)

[Arguments]
username
    Voicemail username
domain