[asterisk-users] concurrent call tracking

Skyler skchopperguy at gmail.com
Wed May 11 11:57:36 CDT 2011

Hi all,

 I would like to track/store concurrent call usage per user by
day/week/month and get server totals by day/week/month. Google comes up with
mostly info regarding concurrent call limits, though my goal is to calculate
actual concurrent channel usage and add it into reporting. I'm using * 1.6.2
+ mysql - realtime (no gui). Any suggestions / open-source / AGI on where to
start looking into implementing something like this?

TIA,

Skyler